Monday 22 August 2016

6 Best Ways To Whiten your Nails

I usually just glaze my fingernails with the clear polish & call it the day. But, one time I painted them black, I had a significant problem. I had to either keep them covered forever or try to get that awful gray color out of my nails. To prevent the nail polish spot from appearing in the first place, I should have just used a base coat first, but NO. Not me. In despair, I went to find the quickest, easiest & best ways to whiten your nails back to normal. For most of these little tricks, I already had the constituents

Whitening Toothpaste

You try this first. It is very easy, and it works wonder! To apply, use a baby toothbrush & give the nails a good dwarf for a minute or two. You might require to do it many times depending on how your nails had stained. The white colored paste toothpaste works best as objected to the blue or green gel-like toothpaste. Whitening toothpaste with mixed baking soda is still better.

No comments:

Post a Comment