Sunday 16 October 2016

Homemade Coffee Face Scrub Recipe

Waking up in the early morning on weekends can be difficult, especially if you have had exhausting working weekdays. What to do on weekends to begin my day is to do the natural face scrub that exfoliates as well as condition your skin – revitalizing it so that I am happy to get working with my weekends with the lively mood. I do not just feel good having the fresh-feeling face, but more fully wake up to enjoy my weekends. Below described regarding Homemade Coffee Face Scrub Recipe.

Coffee being one of the favorite energy and strength drink, so why not to use it as the natural ingredient and incorporate in the beauty regime.

Though, I don’t eat it; Epsom salts are my chosen choice to use the facial scrub, and it is a natural remedy. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment