Thursday 1 December 2016

DIY Natural Bubblegum Lip Scrub Recipe For You!

My lips became super dry & cracked last winter. As I was using lipstick almost every day, it denied my lips of moisture, that exacerbated the things farther. Read about DIY Natural Bubblegum Lip Scrub Recipe For You!

To solve this, I began looking for the lip scrub to eliminate dead skin. My purpose was to scrub lips to get rid of a dry dead skin & then apply the moisturizing lip balm. Outside of all, Lush Bubblegum lip scrub drew my notice the most as its flavoring was awfully astonishing. But I was surprised to see how valuable it was. So, I settled why not research & prepare one at home. I explored online to find out the components used in this lip scrub. I got out that it would require only some sugar, bubblegum flavoring, olive oil, & any food standard pink coloring.

Next day I gathered all the components excluding Bubblegum Concentrated Flavor Oil, that I ordered online. Three days later this small gem arrived, & I was all fixed to join up the cute little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment